Ross Memorial Hospital - Kawartha Lakes
page title bg2 images

History

On November 20, 1902, the Ross Memorial Hospital officially opened its doors. James Ross, a civil engineer from Montreal and a former resident of Lindsay, donated the $80,000 Hospital in memory of his parents, John and Mary Ross. At its opening, the Hospital was fully equipped, with a capacity of 23 beds and with a nursing staff that consisted of a lady superintendent, a head nurse and four nurses in training.

Since then, some very significant milestones have included a number of construction and expansion projects.

Click here for a biography of James Ross

rmh maps and directions

Maps

10 Angeline St. North
Lindsay, ON K9V 4M8
Directions
Floorplans

@RossMemorial

Follow us and stay up to date on news, events and health related issues: