Community Guidelines for Social Media
Social Media – Community Standards
Ross Memorial Hospital welcomes you to our social media pages and encourages your participation.
Our social media pages are intended for social networking purposes only and are not intended to provide professional or medical advice. If you are seeking help, please contact a medical professional.
To ensure our online communities are constructive, please note this is a moderated online discussion area. RMH moderates all comments and reserves the right to remove your comment when the content:
- is threatening, harassing, name-calling, slanderous, obscene, profane, contain hate messages, degrade others or are abusive as determined by RMH
- violates the privacy of our patients and their families
- violates the legal ownership or rights of another party, including intellectual property, or publicity rights
- contains unsolicited promotion of products or services
- promotes illegal activity
RMH reserves the right to remove your comment, and to block or remove access to repeat offenders of this policy.
If you believe a post is objectionable, please contact RMH Public Relations at 705-328-6246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refrain from including personal information such as your address or phone number in your comment. Should you choose to post personal information, RMH accepts no responsibility for usage by third parties.
Public users and commenters agree that you will indemnify the Ross Memorial Hospital against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgements, costs or expenses arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
By posting content on an RMH social media page, the user hereby agrees to the Social Media Community Standards set forth above.