Goals & Objectives
Strategic Direction #1: Providing the best possible patient experience
- Pursuing the journey of becoming a High-Reliability Organization.
- Advancing our Master Program and Plan, working closely with our Foundation and partners.
- Continually improving and building pride in the overall experience of our hospital.
- Leveraging current and emerging technology to deliver more efficient and effective patient and family-centric care.
Strategic Direction #2: Continually building a passionate team
- Continually leveraging creative strategies and emphasizing what makes Ross Memorial Hospital special to support, recruit, and retain our people. This includes:
- Providing development and educational opportunities for the Ross Memorial team.
- Providing leadership development opportunities for our people - Leadership is a learned skill, and our leadership principles are a living expression of our culture and a critical component to our future success. Leadership principles put into action every day will greatly enhance our ability to achieve our vision ‘to be the best for our patients, people, and community.’
- Recognizing and leveraging the care and passion of our volunteers.
- Purposefully nurturing and reinforcing our Ross Memorial culture.
- Supporting our physicians and their work life.
Strategic Direction #3: Anticipating and responding to the needs of our community
- Collaborating and partnering with our Ontario Health Team (OHT) and community partners to identify and address community needs.
- Optimizing our service offerings to best meet the continually changing needs of the community.
- Ensuring our services are equitable, inclusive, and respectful of everyone in our community.
Strategic Direction #4: Championing system improvements
- Working within the Ontario health system to best position Ross Memorial Hospital in the post-pandemic reality.
- Identifying new and different approaches to funding and resourcing to deliver on our strategic directions.
- Working with others to improve the efficiency of our local system through creative partnerships.